Because a blog written by only one person can end up sounding a bit monotonous sometimes, every now and again a guest blogger will make an appearance on mine (an idea I got from a dear friend of mine). Their posts will be uploaded on the first Monday after they finished writing it.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You can write about whatever topic you feel like.
- You can write in whatever language you feel like. This may sound a bit odd to some of you, but I would love to have some diversity regarding the languages guest bloggers write in.
- When you write in a language different from English, I will always translate your post to English together with you or have you translate it by yourself, so we can provide a translation for those who don’t understand the language of the original post.
- If you want your blog, Facebookpage, Wattpad account, or whatever else you can come up with linked at the bottom of the post, let me know!
- Make sure to sign your post with a name. This could be your real name, a pseudonym or a nickname. All I ask is that you use the same name if you write for this blog again in the future, to have some sort of sense of consistency.
- Things you can add to your blog post:
- You can add images to your blog posts, but I sadly can’t add video or audio.
- You can make lists (like this one, but also one with numbers).
- You can add horizontal lines (example below this list of what you can do with your blog post).
- You can add indentations.
- You can add links.
- You can get creative with typography, but keep in mind that I cannot change the font of your blogpost. I can, however:
- Change the colour of your font in these different colours, just let me know which one you want where: black, burnt orange, dark olive, dark green, dark azure, navy blue, indigo, very dark gray, maroon, orange, olive, green, teal, blue, grayish blue, gray, red, amber, yellow green, sea green, turquoise, royal blue, purple, medium gray, magenta, gold, yellow, lime, aqua, sky blue, red violet, pink, peach, light yellow, pale green, pale cyan, light sky blue, plum
- Align your text to the left, in the middle or to the right, or justify it.
- Use bold, cursive, underline and
Use blockquotes, which would end up looking like this.
- I can use several headers:
Preformatted (I'm not entirely sure what this is, though)
That about covers it, I think. If you still have any questions, feel free to let me know. If you would be interested in writing a post for this blog, feel free to message me on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/L.Parole97/) or talk to me in person if you get the chance. I would be more than glad to work with fellow writers. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me. I hope to hear from you soon!
Guest bloggers so far: